imk Industrial Intelligence GmbH is a competence centre for high-quality services and software solutions in the field of Production planning, Ergonomics advice and Digital factory and is also the leading provider for 3D planning and visualisation of manual and semi-automated workflows in the digital factory with a unique autonomous human model. Convince yourself of us and become part of the team.
A task for which your heart beats
- You accompany manufacturing companies in exciting projects on the way to the digital factory
- You create virtual production environments, simulate work processes and design workplaces in 3D with the help of modern technologies such as our ema software suite.
- You help our global customers to improve their work processes and workplaces in terms of efficiency and ergonomics.
- You take on new tasks in pre-sales on a long-term basis and accompany e.g. software presentations, pilot projects and train interested parties and customers in our software solutions.
A profile that leads you to us
- You are fascinated by the digital world of work
- You are interested in the topics of digital factory and workplace planning
- You have a quick grasp and a structured and analytical way of working
- You are eager to see new things, are spatially flexible and have the necessary willingness to travel
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, industrial science, production technology or similar.
- You ideally have several years of experience and proven expertise in production/assembly and/or factory planning
- Ideally, you are familiar with methods for time analysis (MTM-UAS) as well as with ergonomics assessment such as EAWS.
- For international projects you are fluent in German and English
Here's how it goes - application process:
After your application has been received, your submitted documents will be forwarded to the respective department for review. As a rule, you will receive initial feedback within 10 working days. If we think that the advertised position might suit you, we will invite you to a first interview. The participants will be you, a member of staff from the relevant department and our HR manager. The interview will be conducted in a relaxed atmosphere and will serve to get to know you and your qualifications better, as well as to get to know the company imk and the advertised position better. After a positive assessment of the first interview, a second interview will usually take place on site to meet in person before you possibly work together as colleagues on exciting topics a few months later.