imk Industrial Intelligence GmbH is the leading provider for 3D planning and visualisation of manual and semi-automated workflows in the digital factory with a unique autonomously acting human model. Our software is used by globally operating companies from various sectors of the manufacturing industry, in research and in university teaching. We are a recognised practical partner of the Berufsakademie Sachsen (Saxony University of Cooperative Education) and offer young talents a dual study programme for business informatics at the Chemnitz site. Become part of the team and accompany us on our growth path.
A task for which your heart beats:
- With the dual study programme in business informatics, you will develop into a specialist for business applications and informatics.
- With imk as a practice partner, you become a software expert for Smart Factory
- As part of your training, you analyse business processes in the company, you identify potential for the economic use of information and communication technologies and you design, plan, implement and operate complex technical systems.
- This includes, for example, our innovative ema software suite, whose further development, testing and documentation you support in interdisciplinary project work and drive forward with your ideas and impulses.
A profile that leads you to us:
- You have successfully completed a university entrance qualification (Abitur or Fachabitur)
- You are a fan of digitalisation and you have a strong affinity for software solutions
- You are passionate about system development and you love to analyse and design software
- You have an understanding of system architecture and software development and ideally already have some experience in software programming.
- You are interested in economics and business processes
- You have an independent, systematic and goal-oriented way of working and you are a team player