imk Industrial Intelligence GmbH is the leading provider for 3D planning and visualisation of manual and semi-automatic workflows in the digital factory with a unique autonomously acting human model. Our software is used by globally operating companies from various sectors of the manufacturing industry, in research and in university teaching. We are a recognised practical partner of the Berufsakademie Sachsen (Saxony University of Cooperative Education) and offer young talents a dual study programme for digital engineering at the Chemnitz site. Become part of the team and accompany us on our growth path.
A task for which your heart beats:
- With the dual study programme, you acquire core competencies in information technology as well as industrial production.
- With imk as your practice partner, you will develop into a specialist for Industry 4.0-compliant IT technologies.
- As part of your training, you design and implement solid and robust IT solutions from problem analysis, system and solution design, system selection and adaptation to implementation and commissioning.
- You take on customer support, consulting and engineering tasks in the area of virtual production planning with the help of modern solutions, such as the innovative ema software suite from imk
A profile that leads you to us:
- You have successfully completed a university entrance qualification (Abitur or Fachabitur)
- You are a fan of digitalisation and you have a strong affinity for software solutions
- You are passionate about system development and you love to analyse and design software
- You have an understanding of system architecture and software development and ideally already have some experience in software programming.
- You are interested in technical processes in product development and production planning
- You have an independent, systematic and goal-oriented way of working and you are a team player