imk Industrial Intelligence GmbH is a competence centre for high-quality services and software solutions in the field of production planning, ergonomics consulting and digital factory. Since 2002, we have established ourselves worldwide as a strong partner for our customers in the demanding environment of industry. For use in the Stuttgart area we are looking for you!
The Industrial Engineering and Consulting department supports industrial customers in the planning, evaluation and optimisation of manufacturing processes in various industries. We also conduct training and education with a high level of application relevance. We are looking for committed employees for the expansion of the business field.
A task for which your heart beats
- Analysis and design of manufacturing processes from an occupational science perspective
- Implementation of improvement measures for ergonomic workplace design
- Ergonomic design of the human-machine interface (equipment, robots, etc.)
- Advising new clients on the use of ergonomics assessment methods
- Development of customised solutions for skills-based staff deployment
- Prospective support in other areas of industrial engineering, including time-efficient evaluation of work processes, lean management, holistic analysis and design of manufacturing, assembly and logistics processes.
A profile that leads you to us
- Completed university studies in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, industrial engineering, sports science, or similar.
- Specialisation in the field of labour science, work design or factory planning
- Ideally expertise in the methods EAWS, Leitmerkmalmethode, REFA and MTM
- Ideally experience in practical projects on ergonomic work design
- Customer-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking
- Confident and authoritative manner in dealing with customers and partners
- Independent, systematic and goal-oriented way of working
- High social and intercultural competence
- Ability to work in a team and spatial flexibility
- Confident English, both written and spoken
Here's how it goes - application process:
After your application has been received, your submitted documents will be forwarded to the respective department for review. As a rule, you will receive initial feedback within 10 working days. If we think that the advertised position might suit you, we will invite you to a first interview. The participants will be you, a member of staff from the relevant department and our HR manager. The interview will be conducted in a relaxed atmosphere and will serve to get to know you and your qualifications better, as well as to get to know the company imk and the advertised position better. After a positive assessment of the first interview, a second interview will usually take place on site to meet in person before you possibly work together as colleagues on exciting topics a few months later.